The TRAIL RUNNING UNDER CONTROL FULL TIGHTS’ precision compression design limits vibrations by as much as 30% to offer maximum support. Muscle fatigue and pain is reduced. Integrated ventilation bands at the back of the knee offer more comfort and a Power-Climb Grip enhances trail running performance. A compact and light design fits long distance races and it folds in a pocket or backpack.
Running Under Control Full Tight
The RUNNING UNDER CONTROL FULL TIGHTS mounted in 360° compression fibres support the hips, thighs and buttocks. Joints, muscles and tendons are protected from shocks during intense exercise. The ultra-thermoregulating ﬁbre gives a feeling of warmth when it's cold. Integrated ventilation bands behind the knee provide more comfort, evacuate sweat and prevent tourniquet effect as you train.
The RUNNING UNDER CONTROL FULL TIGHTS compresses to the millimetre on targeted muscles and in so doing, reinforces muscles and enhances performance.
COMPRESSION AND RECOVERY
- Targeted compression on strategic muscles activates blood circulation.
- Better blood flow improves muscular oxygenation for better and longer performance.
- Compression reduces muscle vibrations and the risks of injury by up to 30%.
- Less muscular damage speeds up recovery.
COMFORT AND ERGONOMY
- Ultra-ventilated bands integrated at the back of the knee bring further comfort and aeration.
- Ultra-thin fibres provide ergonomy and flexibility so the short stays in place always.
- Those same fibres control body temperature, protecting against cold and heat.
- With seamless compression and flat seams at the waist, no discomfort is allowed.
SUPPORT AND PROTECTION
- It is a perfect muscular support, ideal during harsh and very long runs.
- A V-belt supports the abdomen and in so doing, absorbs shocks.
- Low back fatigue is limited as this part of the body is guarded against shocks.
- Machine Wash at 30°C
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
- Do Not Tumble Dry